Our Hospital, Our StoriesBid & Benefit Returns With Another Successful Online AuctionPosted on: Oct 27, 2021
Fall Bid & Benefit: Fall 2021 ran from October 15th - 23rd and raised $7500.
The Lois Hole Hospital’s Bid & Benefit online auction returned this past October for a fall edition, running from October 15th - 23rd. Wrapping on Saturday at 4pm, the auction raised $7,046 … and with a generous donation of $454 from one amazing supporter, the LHHWS reached their $7,500 GOAL!
The fall auction featured a stellar selection of goods, services, and experiences from local vendors, ranging from spa packages, cosmetic gift baskets, to a golf package and loge seating for four at an Oilers game!
A round of applause to everyone who donated items to our auction! Listed in alphabetical order, thank you to:
- The Artworks
- Beauty Rewind Medical Spa - Sherwood Park
- Cloud Nine Pajamas
- The Colombian Coffee Bar & Roastery
- THE DERRICK golf and winter club
- Diamond Dental
- The Fourth
- Kristine Scott
- Krew Coffee
- LD Designs floral & soy candles
- Legacy Mortgage Group
- Nakatsui DermaSurgery
- Nature by Design Floral Artistry
- Neet Dhaliwhal
- Rowles & Company Art Gallery
- Scorpio Masonry AB Inc.
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 10907 82 Avenue NW
- Swish and Company
- Tanis Fine Jewelry
- West Central DentalYU Fashion Clothing & Accessories
- You Fashion, Clothing & Accessories
A huge thank you to all who donated and participated on behalf of our mothers, sisters, daughters, and friends! You helped make yet another Bid & Benefit a success.
UNTIL THE NEXT ONE, PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING OR BECOMING A MONTHLY SUPPORTER OF THE LOIS HOLE HOSPITAL WOMEN’S SOCIETY.