Proudly supported and hosted by the Royal Alexandra Hospital Foundation, in partnership with the Canadian Cancer Society, BRA Day is a FREE, annual event that brings leading breast reconstruction experts together to answer all your questions.
- Learn about the options available
- Connect with women who have been through it
- See real results of reconstruction in the Show & Tell Lounge
- Get answers to your reconstruction questions
Additional Event Features:
- Dr. Lashan Peiris - Genetics, Breast Cancer and the Role of Contralateral Risk-Reducing Mastectomy
- Dr. Lisa Korus, Breast Reconstruction Using Breast Implants
- Dr. Paul Schembri, History of Breast Implants and the Safety of Implants
- Dr. Danielle Dumestre, Breast Reconstruction Using Your Own Tissue
- Dr. James Wolfli, Breast Reconstruction; Outcome Expectations
- Katherine Petty - A New You Medical Tattoo
Who is Invited:
- Show & Tell Lounge where women can see the real-life results of breast reconstruction and speak with women who have been through it.
- Exhibit Area with products and services to help women who have been affected by breast cancer
- Snacks and Refreshments provided for all attendees
CLICK HERE TO RSVP TODAY.
- Women considering post-mastectomy or post-lumpectomy breast reconstruction and support person(s), male or female.
- Healthcare professionals that work with women affected by breast cancer.
UNABLE TO JOIN US IN PERSON? SIGN UP FOR OUR LIVE STREAM OF THE EVENT HERE.